Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I love My Sisters!

     So I had an amazing day today which ended with me watching Christmas Vacation with my family. If you haven't seen this hilarious movie with Chevy Chase, I highly recommend you go buy it. Anyway, there are some movie quotes that become an hilarious inside joke between family members that will always be funny. The point is, when I called my sister at the end of the night and recited these quotes we both started luaghing and had trouble stopping. I come from a large family and it's spread out across a few states. So it's easy to miss them. My sisters most of all.
    There is a special bond between sisters that you don't really realize is there until you're older. But when you can appreciate it it's amazing. Difficult to deal with the long distance. However, like every long distance relationship, it's hard but you have to make it work.

2 comments: